Full Council meet together approximately every month. As with all council meetings, these are meetings held in the council chamber to which all members of the public are invited.
Full Council meetings are attended by all councillors and are normally intended as meetings to ratify the minutes of all other council committee meetings and to discuss topics that impact the entire council. These include the following matters.
- Precepting a rate
- Borrowing money
- Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations or Duties and Powers and Proper Office Provisions
- Making, amending or revoking Bye Laws
- Making of Orders under any statutory powers
- Important matters of principle or policy that have been referred directly by committees or officers
- Prosecution or defence in a court of law
The Full Council is chaired by the Town Mayor, Cllr Wayne Jones. The voting membership of the Full Council comprises:
- Cllr. Roger Budgen
- Cllr. Steve Cox
- Cllr. Catherine Doody
- Cllr. Julie Exton
- Cllr. Gavin Grant
- Cllr. John Gundry
- Cllr. Lyn Penfold
- Cllr. Sue Poole
- Cllr. Kim Power
- Cllr. Ray Sanderson
- Cllr. Andrew Woodcock (Deputy Mayor)
- Cllr. Wayne Jones (Mayor)
- Cllr. Hayley Webb
- Cllr. Fran Vandelli
- Cllr. Mike Jennings
To contact the committee, please contact our Committee Clerk.
A calendar including dates of future meetings may be found in Committee Meetings.
Please see below for Meeting Agendas, Reports and Minutes: